Gaberlunzie at Rothesay Castle
(Available on DVD only)
- Crooked Jack
- The Bell
- Ae Fond Kiss
- Terebus Set
- Old Balgedie Road
- Hedgehog Song
- Boys Of Bluehill / Harvest Home
- Flower In The Snow
- Tha Mi Sgith Set
- Voice Of My Island
- Bonnie Lass Of Fyvie
- Parcel Of Rogues
- Mingulay Boat Song / Flower Of Scotland / Scots Wha Hae
- Will Ye No Come Back Again
On 15th May 2010, Gaberlunzie were privileged to perform in the historic Rothesay Castle on the Isle of Bute. The concert was organized by Bute Sons and Daughters, and we would like to thank Richard and Alison Ramsay and friends for all their hard work. Thanks also to the staff of Historic Scotland.
Recorded live on location at Rothesay Castle for Kelvin Records ©2010.
Produced by RW.
- Gordon Menzies : vocals, guitar, mandoline.
- Robin Watson : vocals, guitar..
- Janet Watson : photography and artwork
- Special thanks to Brian Barr (camera and editing), Paul Templeman (sound),
Zak Harrison (Castle photo)